- An innovative microRNA-based test (ColoFast), designed to solve a significant health priority: the high mortality rate due to colon cancer worldwide (around half of the diagnosed patients).
- Identifying a higher number of individuals affected by preliminary stages of colon cancer (such as advanced adenomas)
- Cutting-edge biomarkers, proving a higher reduction in colon cancer mortality than current competitors in the market.
- Better compliance than fecal tests.
- Addressing a clear unmet medical need in a large and expanding target population.
- Saving lives through early detection
|“This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 767419”|